TaylorMade SIM Driverview other products
It's all to do with enhanced aerodynamics and how the club moves through the air during the swing. It works hand-in-hand with the Inertia Generator, which positions weight right at the back to improve forgiveness and reduce drag. Sounds good, right?
Key features and benefits include:
- Speed Injected Twist Face offers faster ball speeds
- Asymmetric aerodynamical sole improves clubhead speed
- Inertia Generator has weight at extreme rear for forgiveness and reduced drag
- Moveable weight allows us to set it up to suit your ball flight
- Loft adjustability allows for up to +/-2 loft change
TaylorMade has clearly done its homework on producing optimum swing speeds and, from our testing, we'd strongly recommend giving it a try.